AVA Hearing Center...
Dr. Karen Jacobs established AVA Hearing Center in 1998. She holds a Master's degree in Audiology from Central Michigan University and a Clinical Doctorate from Salus University. She is Board Certified through the American Board of Audiology.
AVA Hearing Center is focused on providing solutions for your hearing and communication needs. We believe that better hearing means a better lifestyle, more opportunities, and more enjoyment. We are locally owned, friendly, easy to visit, and here to help. Call for your appointment today!
AVA Hearing Center will be CLOSED in Friday, July 20th.
We apologize for any inconvenience and we will open again on Monday,July 23rd for our regularly scheduled hours.
Three Reasons to call AVA Hearing Center TODAY
1. AVA Hearing Center has a friendly, knowledgeable staff
• AVA employs 2 Doctors of Audiology who use “Best Practice” techniques and equipment
to comprehensively assess, identify, treat and validate outcomes for our patients.
• We have 2 Hearing Technicians available for walk-in service 5 Days a week!
• Staff has experience with Insurance, Health Credit and Third Party Payers for hassle-free billing and financial resources.
2. Patient needs are priority #1 at AVA Hearing Center
• We recognize that every patient is different, with different needs and expectations. We address patients on an individual basis.
• We offer supplemental services like Aural Rehabilitation Therapy or Good Hearing Counseling in addition to state-of-the-art products from multiple manufacturers in order to provide patients with choices and options.
• AVA Hearing Center uses a Patient-Centered service model that provides transparent exchange knowledge with a NO-Pressure sales model. We want our patients to be in control and comfortable with the choices they make.
3. AVA Hearing Center is locally owned and operated
• Dr. Karen Jacobs established AVA Hearing Center in 1998 following 14 years in a medical clinical setting.
• Unlike many area Hearing Aid Companies - AVA Hearing does NOT take Manufacturer Financial Support which means hearing aid recommendations are motivated purely by the needs of the patient.
Visit Our Neighborhood Office!
Park right by the door when you visit. We'll have a nice hot cup of coffee for you to enjoy. We are glad you are here, and we look forward to serving you.
At AVA Hearing Center, better hearing is about improving your lifestyle. Come see why so many people say... Better Hearing Begins, at AVA.
*Tuesday Evenings by Appointment
*Closed from 12:00pm-1:00pm for lunch except for Fridays
Visit our Facebook Page
AVA Hearing Center Specialties
AVA Hearing Center at 5344 Plainfield N.E. is your trusted and complete hearing resource, where experienced, accredited, caring professionals provide the finest services and offer the world's best quality products. Here is a list of services we provide.
• Diagnostic audiological assessment
• Aural rehabilitation counseling
• Hearing aid sales and service
• Newest digital technologies
• Assistive listening devices
• Electroacoustical analysis
• Hearing aid repair
• Performance Outcome Measures
• Real ear measures and functional gain assessment
• Custom swim plugs
• Custom ear protection
• Musician Ear Plugs
• Ear wax removal
Wondering How to Best Clean
Your Hearing Aid?
Keeping your hearing aids clean and working properly is important to getting the most out of your devices. Let AVA Hearing Center show you how to best take care of your hearing aids. Stop by our office for a hearing aid clean and check. We have "drop in" hours from 9-9:30 AM and "drop off" hours throughout the day.
Or, watch our video right here online. Dr. Jacobs demonstrates cleaning and care techniques on popular models. Click the links below!